Where exactly is the gas cap release on an 85 Fiero SE?

Asked by Aug 10, 2011 at 12:44 PM about the 1985 Pontiac Fiero

3,535

It's been a long time since i have had to think about this one . there used to be a little FAT lady that came to my gas station back in '86 .she had an '85 SE fiero with the v-6 and turbo !!! woo wwooo . However ,she was soooo fat that once in the car she was commited 'till her husband pryed her out with a tow strap and his garden tractor .... Anyway . she could not get out nor could she reach up behind her head by the seatbelt shoulder strap feed roller (door pillar ,drivers side by the seat belt shoulder strap feed roller ) and pull the little black lever . . I would have to lean way into the car window and look down her blouse to find it ! Fat women are the sexiest ....

40

While Peter is correct about the location of the gas cap release, near the seat belt , he is incorrect about the Turbo. While this issue is over a year old, it needs to be corrected. No Fiero ever came stock with a turbo, the first production car to come stock with a turbo was coincidentally a BMW Turbo, 1988. Pontiac had plans to put turbos on Fieros for 1989-1990 if production had continued.

3,535

didn't the four banger have a turbo in 88 or so ? perhaps I 've been duped into believing this conundrum for all these years ?? Wait , wait I remember it's not relevant to the question on the table therefore ... you are an assH....e . yep no doubt about it . the answer to the question (fuel cap release lever) IS correct terefore Peter is absent Malice and you my soon to be in the whirlpools under the bridge files .... are Not !! Ps - she had a nickname for each one of those headlights . Different names of course 'cause she said one of 'em was just a little older than the other ( came out first V/s came out last )... now why in th hell would you worry about some damn turbo with all that goin on ?

3,535

The clicher , SHE said it was a turbo ..... I just pumped 'till it was full ... of gas ... didn't look under ... like i said she was large.... why are you trying to discredit me ? OHHH yea YEA I know what your all about ..... discredit the guy that has the SOLUTION IN HAND so you can get ya ya points on your little comment too .... Hey I got a good idea , WHY DON'T YOU RUN FOR PRESIDENT .... .. bE HEER ALL WEEK FOLKS !!!

3,535

HEY , if fiero's are your specialty ,then I appologise sincerely . But i think you kinda figured I WAS JUST HAVIN FUN ... THAT WAS A WARM SUNNY AFTERNOON BACK IN '86 WHEN SHE INTRODUCED US .... lATER

3,535

1985fieroboy ... i voted

40

You are either drunk, or you have some sort of mental disorder.