What is a 1980 3.8L v6 Sunbird with 113,000 original miles worth?

Asked by Jul 29, 2012 at 03:43 AM about the 1980 Pontiac Sunbird

Body is in very good condition and no rips in the interior. Everything is original and not modified. Paint still holds a shine. Please email response to rculanag@netzero.net

I work for an independent car dealer, and not having seen or driven the car, I would probably offer you $1000-$1200 and try to sell it for around 2. In other words my estimate would be around $2000 clean retail.

The car is located in Tacoma, WA. If I were to accept your offer for $1200 can you pick it up. I used this car for commuting around Tacoma when I visiting my 91 year old mother who used the car when she was teaching. It drives very well and with the Buick V6 engine, it has lots of acceleration. It is mechanically in very good condition as well as the body, no accidents. I had a guy in MN very interested in buying it for $2000 but transportation costs became too expensive for him. Are you near Tacoma,WA?

Do you still have this car? It looks exactly like my first car, wheels, interior color and exterior color. Would love to have one just like it again.

It's exactly my same car too. If you have it, I'll buy it. I'm at 202-285-5868. My name is Reza.