how many sticks vs autos were made in 65 lemans

Asked by Jun 17, 2012 at 11:27 AM about the 1965 Pontiac Le Mans

was wondering if anyone knows how I can find out how many stick transmissions were made in the 65 lemans vs automatics

3,185

you can find production numbers on the web yearone.com for one . depending on the engine combo most of the 6 cylinders had the 3 speed on the column, the 326 had 3 and 4 speed , or 2 speed power glide.

do you have one? I have a ton of web sites for all kinds of info on this car. i have a 65 lemans that i converted from an automatic to a 4 speed. check out ultimategto.com or gtoheaven & classicalpontiac.com if you need more than that let me know.

do you have one , any pictures?