Are 1967 Grand Prix fender skirts the same as Bonneville or Catilena

Asked by Dec 31, 2015 at 03:47 PM about the 1967 Pontiac Grand Prix

My 1967 Grand Prix convertible I just purchased does not have fender skirts. Because all the "GM" Pontiac catalogs and books show this year's GP only with fender skirts I'd like to purchase them for mine. I have not been successful for finding them searching only GP...

It is New Years... Thanks, I will check with you after New Years! I want to watch football, too...

I don't believe they're the same. The Grand Prix was a different body than the full sized (Bonneville, Executive, Catalina) line. Visit the Pontiac-Oakland Club's website. Perhaps reproductions or good used ones are available. HTH. -Jim

Thanks, Jim. The 1967 Grand Prix is almost identical to all Big Pontiacs in '67, however I've noticed the GP is lower and a few inches shorter I have accurate that info is I am not sure. Thanks again for the Pontiac Club's tip!

You're welcome. Glad to help. They also have a Grand Prix Chapter of the Club as well. -Jim

Best Answer Mark helpful

Great news... I bought the '67 Grand Prix because it is a convertible and the ONLY year GP offered a convertible... parts may be a bit more difficult to find... new rubber seals for windows I have found and they are specific... not sure about other things, yet. Thanks again!

You're welcome and thanks for the best answer click! At only 5,856 produced you have a very rare and very desirable car!! Good luck with it!! -Jim