GOLD PLATING FOR LETTERS ON 1961 PONTIAC BONNEVILLE

Asked by Mar 08, 2012 at 02:31 PM about the 1961 Pontiac Bonneville

LETTERS ARE CAST POT METAL AND GOLD PLATED. INSIDE OF LETTERS ARE PAINTED WHITE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO CAN DO THIS ON THE WEST COAST IF POSSIBLE. i AM IN LOS ANGELES AREA.

because of the harsh chemicals like acid & sinide it probally is illegal in California . you're gonna have to send them out . Talk to some one in a body and restoration shop they could tell you who to use or check Hemmings.com there are plenty of adds for chrome and plating good luck ....i had the same problem in new york.