my 1988 nissan wont start

Asked by Sep 03, 2007 at 08:17 PM about the 1988 Nissan Pulsar

Hello i have a 1988 nissan pulsar nx se my car never gave me much probles till i welded on it i forgot to unhook the battery now it wont start it did once it ran rough and idol fast when i shut it off and tried again it didnt start any solutions what i could check thanks.

23,390

Hi Blackknight. There can be any number of sources for a a no-start problems. Here is a no-start trouble shooting guide to help you aprpoach it in an organized way

First of all you must have fuel and spark to run. check spark at plugs , if you have spark take fuel line off fuel filter put in container crank engine again see if you have fuel. Drilling Machinery