Value of 1987 Nissan Pulsar

10

Asked by Sep 19, 2011 at 04:53 PM about the 1987 Nissan Pulsar

I have been searching everywhere to try to find our what 1987 Pulsars are worth. I have found one in excellent condition and want to know if I would be paying to much. They are asking 3,500.

Mine's in pretty damn good shape, and I paid $500.00. $3500.00 seems a little steep for a car that's 24 years old.

10

This paticular car has been a one owner(little old lady)and only has 74,000 miles. Never been driven in the winter and looks like brand new. I just feel they are asking about $2,000 to much. I am just trying to get a ball park feel for what it was actually worth. Thanks for your input.

With that low of mileage, I might go as high as $1500.00, myself. My car has 384 000km, and still runs great. If you do have problems, parts are expensive, and hard to come by (around here, anyway).

390

If you decide to get the car be ready to get lots of parts to replace the ones tht willbreak If you are inNew york i have a 1987 for 400 email me at unbelievableny@aol.clom

I'm an original owner of a 5 speed 1987 pulsar, with 137,000 miles. I've had people randomly knock on my door asking to buy it and leaving their phone number should I ever change my mind. I'd never get rid of it! I've never had any major mechanical issues and has been reliable throughout the years! Not to mention it's a fun car to drive during the summer! Personally, to me it's priceless however, $3500 seems a bit too much.

How much is a 1987 Nissan pulsar worth?