What can I do to increase the horsepower on my z24 engine

Asked by Feb 13, 2007 at 02:14 PM about the 1989 Nissan Pickup

16,975

Hello, You can try a number of tactics, such as a jet chip. For a full list of performance parts for your truck, check this out: http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/performance/parts.php?makeid=19&year=1989&modelid=206&categoryid= Best of luck! CarGrrl

745

u can do many different things such as an ecu chip or one of the easist that doesn't cost any money is to bump up the ignition timing a couple of notches that should give u a few extra horses but becareful not to adjust it to much or u will have to run a higher octane gas or it will make your valves rattle

I have 19923 Nissan hard body pickup one owner and only 14,300 miles. What is the least expensive things I can do to increase its value?? never wrecked white body burgundy carpet and interior???