what can cause a 88- Z24 with TBI to leak fuel into the intake while engine is off?

10

Asked by Nov 21, 2016 at 08:49 PM about the 1988 Nissan Pickup

starts ok when cold but when hot I have to open the throttle half way and then let it clear out to idle good.

6,525

Fuel in the intake while engine is off is caused by leaky fuel injector

10

I just had both of them rebuilt?

6,525

Rebuilt? You don't rebuild injectors, you repoace them with brand new ones. There's no other way for fuel to get in to intake when engine is turned off. You have a leaky injector