I am needing a engine wiring harness for an 88 Nissan 300zx GLL

Asked by May 30, 2008 at 10:23 AM about the 1988 Nissan 300ZX

I would like to know if there is anyone who makes an after market wiring harness for these cars. The car that I have has had the wiring harness removed because of a fire. The car is in good shape and I would like to start driving it as it has been sitting not running for ten years. Nissan says that the wiring harness is obsolete.

Check www.car-part.com

Yes, junkyard is the only option for this now.

I have access to the car that you need. Let me know if you have an automatic or manuel transmission. Was the whole engine on fire or just the inside? Which harness is it that you need?

It has an automatic transmission. It was just the engine compartment. It was put out fairly quickly so no damage was done to the engine. The engine wiring harness was destroyed and that was the extent of the damage. I need the whole wiring harness from the computer to the engine. I hope you can help. Let me know. Thanks.

www.oem-surplus.com has them. dont be allarmed by the price. contact them and they will take anywhere from 60-90% off.

i have been seeing a lot of full factory wiring harnesses for 300zxs on ebay recently. might want to check there. theyre not too badly priced either