My 1986 300zx non turbo , is not starting

Asked by Jul 09, 2011 at 05:06 AM about the 1986 Nissan 300ZX

Hey guys, i have my 1986 300zx and i can't get it to start. Nine months ago, it blow a water hose then that was it . I have replaced the coil, the ign mod, the spark plugs and wires, the ECU , the security cpu, the fuel pump and lines, all hose's,  new injectors, fuel rails. intake , new valves, new head, new transmission and clutch kit, master and slave cly., new starter , new fuseable links , fuses, wire harness, mass flow air sensor.
what else is there keeping it from starting?  if anyone can call or email me if you know for sure whats wrong with it, my number is 863 2336364 , and my email is (joshnserra@yahoo.com)

20

nice,,, that you replaced all of those things in renewing the end of the alphabet, but simply my guess is that your problem lies right under your nose or behind your passenger seat there is a fuel pump relay that is prone to go at some point in the life of your z when mine went south it was just as if the car ran out of gas, check your relays & im sure youll find happiness from your z again.

20

theres a fatality to come from broken water hoses, did the car go off on its own or did you turn it off? and is it turning over in your attempts to start it? for id pray you didnt replace all of those parts for a blown engine to be your dianoses! that would suck! id suggest you check your relays and follow up with a thorough checking of the new parts youve invested in for it could be something simple causing it not to start or it may be something catastrophic in the case to where it wont start, take it from someone whose blown an engine from a busted water hose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck!

10

which hose blow

10

if it the little hose above by the dist you need to change dist wet in side gets wet cant see it wet i had 86 that blow the same hose

damn im in the same boat. this shit gets old but i havent replaced as much as this guy has, the last thing i might try and do to start my car is buy a new ignition module, if it doesnt work ill be back here!