A new owner!

5

Asked by Jan 05, 2011 at 05:41 PM about the 1984 Nissan 300ZX

Looking for touch up paint for 84 Anniversary. Paint code 365 and 505 (Black)....Pin stripe kit too....just got the car!!!

405

go to the dealer. z1motorsports.com might have something or you might be able to get a body/paint shop to make you up something, but ive found the colors for our cars are not available in the mini pens at autozone. you will probably only be able to fine the pin stripe kit at the dealer and youre looking at spending a good amount of money

5

I had a dealer take my vin number and look for the paint and stripe kit...he had no luck. So what I think I would do is get both the black and gold stripes and lay the black down and the gold over it. The paint, well, that should be doable (but in what quantity) for a good AB shop. I don't mind spending the money for a stripe kit if one could be found....same with paint....

405

the smallest amount an auto body shop will usually make is a pint, im actually pretty surprised the dealer couldn't do anything for you. its fairly possible that you could get an auto body shop to make you the stripe as well or maybe a sticker shop, even better. good luck