Price

Asked by Mar 08, 2014 at 03:09 PM about the 1979 Volvo 240

237,185

Dollars? Canadian or US?

Best Answer

Either Canadian or US dollars is fine. Appreciate the help!

237,185

I was kind fishing for more info as "Price " wasn't really a question. Are you looking to buy or sell? What is the condition, mileage, location, etc. I know the 240's run forever, have a following and might command a higher price than what you think. Here's a beauty...http://bringatrailer.com/2013/04/23/original-paint-1979-volvo-240- 4-speed-wagon/

I have a cream 244 sedanwhich has been running fine and is in good shape although the front seat is worn and the paint has failed. I have always kept it up mechanically through the years. I do have a buyer though – my neighbor's teenage son who has promised to care for it to my standards. HOWEVER, we just didn't know how to set a price as it's almost impossible to find anything on the Internet. Can you help?

Typo corrections to my last post – the Volvo is green, not cream colored and the paint is simply somewhat faded, certainly not failed as I somehow managed to type....