How much is this 1979 mazda rx7 worth?

Asked by Nov 08, 2012 at 12:34 AM about the 1979 Mazda RX-7

Ok so ive been doing house work for this lady and she asked me if i could help clean out her dads garage because hes way to old. no joke there was so much junk in the garage i didnt even no there was a car in there until 3 hours into the cleaning. i found a red 1979 mazda rx7. when i moved all the junk away i felt like it was put there for me. i fell in love. the cosmetics on this car arent to aweful but i know for a fact the car doesnt run. also has 3 flat tires. how much should i pay the guy if i want the car i dont wanna rip him or pay to much but i need a prject car to stay out of trouble and i want this thing. also the car has been sitting in the same spot for 25 years the lady said. i cant find legit value for it anywhere. WHAT SHOULD I PAY????

246,855

Get it as cheap as you can, depending on condition, a couple hundred tops. It hasn't been run in 25 years, you will need to replace most of the car to get it road worthy.