1987 RX7 Wheels??

Asked by Aug 21, 2009 at 02:20 PM about the 1987 Mazda RX-7

I inherited a 1987 RX7. There are no wheels on it, so I have no idea what wheels to purchase. They look like they were probably 14" - maybe carried something like 185/70/14 on it??  I really don't know. Can someone tell me what wheels are supposed to go on it, and maybe a suggestion where I could find 'em cheap?  Please.

55

Is your rx7 a four or five lug?

They are 4 lug. The prices seem crazy for just a basic wheel. Where can someone get a break?

55

rx7club.com........Check out the classified section and they are always having the phone dials(stock alloy 4 lug wheel) for sale and there is always someone that lives near you that has something you need for sale......

What do I search for? Just a stock alloy 4 lug wheel, or is there a size I need to reference? BTW, thank you for the assistance.

What I can figure out so far is this: I need A stock alloy wheel with a 4 x 4.5 bolt pattern, a diameter/width of 14 x 5.5 with the Hollander #64682. Does that sound about right?

55

Basically what you said is about correct for the stock wheels...Bolt pattern is 4x114/4x4.5(they are the same) and you should not have a problem with finding some stockers...But, you may have to go aftermarket and buy some wheels that have the same bolt patten....

Best Answer Mark helpful