problem with car alarm going off for no reason

10

Asked by Mar 01, 2010 at 08:05 AM about the 2007 Ford Fusion

The car alarm goes off for no reason eavery week or so even though I have sprayed all the door, hood and trunk locks with WD-40.

60

my e350 is doing this now.. did u find out the problem

10

I have found that it is a sensitivity with the alarm system to the big temperature changes in the winter time because that's the only time I have that problem. It would only go off when it would change from being really cold to warming up fast in the morning- then the alarm would go off. No problems anyother times of the year.

find the alarm fuse and pull it out,to disarm it,you might get a check engine light.

55

I've been having the same problem with my alarm but as time goes on it's appearing to me that it is not a temperature issue. When it first started happening I thought that was the case, maybe from condensation or something. Now on top of that issue every so often my indicator light on my dash will read Rear Right door Ajar and my my interior lights will not shut off. When this has happened I end up having to just disconnect the battery but it's only been a temporary fix. I'm guessing I have a bad sensor in my rear door or something. Sorry to jump on your post but I've also been desperately looking for a solution myself. Hope you find a solution

70

I have a 2015 ford fusion the alarm keeps going off for no reason

20

I have a 2007 Fusion as my work car.... Alarm goes off all the time, it is a sensor in the rear pass door that no one has been able to fix! It has been replaced and still does it! As far as I know there is not a independent fuse for it, if you pull the fuse you will no longer have reverse lights either! Unfortunately my work continues to buy fords and dump money into them!

20

I have a 2013 ford fusion se and the horn goes off early in the morning for no reason then when I try to unlock or lock the car the alarm goes off so I have to turn on the car for it to stop but when I pull the key out of the ignition it goes off again any answers anyone?

20

My 2012 fusion s alarm or soft tone goes off when I have the max air on too long. If I turn to outside air, noise I actually thought it was my cell phone, but tested without cell in car. No door ajar light goes off.

20

I meant to say the noise stopped when moved air conditioner to outside air. What causes this?

j.t is it possible that the car batterie is low because it has not ran for two weeks