do you have a picture of the throttle cable assembly ? the cable that runs near the carburator of 1987 cabriolet??

Asked by Jan 13, 2007 at 03:01 AM about the 1987 Volkswagen Cabriolet

do you have a diagram of the throttle cable assembly??

16,555

Hello, I unfortunately could not find you a picture of this assembly. What you may want to do is to purchase a service manual so that you can perform this type of work on your car. You can do so in a number of places, but my favorite is eBay. Here is a link to get you started: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=1987+cabriolet+manual&category0=&submitSearch=Search Best of luck! CarGrrl