need picture of transmission shift linkage, where can I find one plz?

Asked by Jan 30, 2007 at 09:58 PM about the 1982 Volkswagen Vanagon

I am trying to repair the shift linkage, the spline to the transmission that connects to the linkage is striped...and you
help me?

20,760

Hi Buddy ... here is a link to where you can purchase the Bently manual for your Vanagon (http://www.bentleypublishers.com/product.htm?code=VV91 ). If you are going to get elbow deep into the innards of your Vanagon, you are going to need it. Good luck!