remove 67 mustang heater core?

Asked by Apr 23, 2007 at 09:01 PM about the 1967 Ford Mustang

How do you remove a 67 Mustang heater core, with factory A/C?

22,330

Hi 931. Replacing a heater core is often a frustrating job that only a contortionist would love. That is especially true in Mustangs on any vintage. I couldn't find a step-by-step guide on the web for older Mustangs and I'm not sure how much help a generic how-to would help here. So instead I decided to help you find a repair manual for your Mustang. If this beauty is going to be around for a while and you are inclined to tackle jobs like the heater core, you are going to want to have one. It will pay for itself 10 times over in time and aggravation on the heater core alone. Here's a link to where you can purchase one. Good luck! http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/shop_parts/repair_manual/ford/mustang.html