HOW MUCH CAN I SELL MY 1973VW BUG FOR AND NOT RUNNING

Asked by Nov 27, 2010 at 04:38 PM about the 1973 Volkswagen Beetle

10

were is it?

5

£300

35

it depends if you're selling it to a collector or just a regular buyer regular buyer: 100-500 collector: 10,000-

5

Sure would love to buy this one it is simply breath taking--always loved Beetles --my first love as a teen! Loved them over the guys. I just wished it was running, I do know someone who works on them though.

45

go find a local club from thesamba.com or a local shop get help or pay someone to get it running ad drive it! if you want to off load the car the rule of thumb is no running no worth a thousand. talk to the local acvw clubs some of them maybe interested and most real ACVW ppl with over you a good price for your car as is. just don't think its worth 3 grand because its shiney or clean. rot hides, engines cost money plus f the car is just sitting more things will break with time. good luck with it but please get it running and drive it. you will miss it later!

Where is the car looking for one

1,595

honestly.... wrong front fenders, no trim rigs around headlights, broken turn signal lenses, dented up rear fenders, running boards with what looks like paint all over them, chrome strip on hood installed wrong, no vw emblem on hood, headrests removed from front seats, sun visor not secured, bumper pretty much trash, the way it sits, maybe $500 and that's a big MAYBE. all these things i listed are small, cheap things, but if the owner of the car doesn't fix those, they won't fix anything! that will make the value even lower. to be really honest, a 73 is not very desireable in the vw community. you would be better off selling it to somebody who just wants a bug and know nothing about them! personally i wouldn't pay more than $300 for it.

195

It depend where you live and to who u r goiing to sell.This is a classic , Here this cars are about 1200,as you describe your'smaybe it's around the 900.00$ By the way if you repair the emgine u will have a better car that those wich are front tarction.