Need customer service phone no.

Asked by Jul 20, 2013 at 11:43 AM about the 1969 Volkswagen Beetle

try to call customer service at what no.please!

26,115

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/enterFeedback.action ------ or click "Contact Us" at the bottom the this page. You cannot reach CarGurus Admins or Staff by phone, via e-mail only.

26,115

Was this answer helpful for you??

100

phone

100

phone namber

100

Need customer service phone no.

20

Ridiculous!

10

Hello!!! How do I post a (Review)!! I reached out to the dealership. But, I can't find a (tab) to leave (Review) Please help!!! Tony

20

I am trying to buy a 2009 Amanti on your site. I can not find a number and no one calls or emails me back. Do you at least have a customer service number? I left my number and email address on your site where the 2008 Kia Amanti is. Please show me the curtesy of a phone call or email, please.

Why can't I find my listing????

10

the cargurus website management is atrocious, and possibly breaking the law. there is NO OPTION to unsubscribe! To stop getting their incessant emails you must mark them spam. To ask a question, AFTER you have carefully worded your question, you must 'join' their whatever in order to send it. I don't want to join such a shaft-it-to-ya outfit. There is no phone number that I have found, but I will continue to search... AND NOW, IN ORDER TO POST HERE YOU HAVE TO 'JOIN' THEIR SUPER PUSHY OUTFIT! But I will do it because I am very annoyed and wish to let them (and YOU!) know what's what! Maybe one of us little sheeple can make a difference? I'm not counting on it...

10

Oh, and i also want to coomplain that this q&a format will ONLY LET US mark a comment as 'helpful' with no possibility to mark unhelpful. How UNHELPFUL and annoying and just plain wrong is that?!

10

PLUS, now I find, after spelling a word ('coomplain', hee hee) wrong in the above comment, there is no way to edit my post! Shame on you, cargurus!!!