How much is an 87 Wagoneer with knocking motor and no reverse worth?

Asked by Oct 17, 2014 at 08:09 AM about the 1987 Jeep Wagoneer

Everything else is in good conditions. New
radiator and water pump. New hoses and
carburetor. Driver's window is off track and
door doesn't lock.

34,575

The price of scrap metal is at a all time high. That about it. If you have a PICK AND PULL used auto parts junkyard near you give them a call.

Best Answer
19,580

Mark is right, a junkyard is probably the best way to go. It all depends on miles, how much rust it has, and overall condition. It will bring top dollar if it has a catalytic converter and aluminum wheels.

34,575

Hey T.A. Did you see the T.V.show Fast and Loud where they did over a Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am? I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it coz you'll dig it the most.

246,255

Sum B*&6tch

34,575

"What we have here is a complete disregard for the law" Buford T. Justice

19,580

My absolute favorite movie! Yes, I did see that fast and loud. Thanks for telling me about it if I didn't. LOL I could probably recite the movie line for line. "Trans-am!" "what's your pleasures?" "Fill it up my man"

34,575

Then you will remember the brand of beer that Bandit and Snowman were haulin.

19,580

"My handle's Smokey Bear and I'm tail- grabbin yo ass right now!" "Gosh darn what's a Texas county Mountie, what the hells he doin in Arkansas?" "Let's just see what he has under the hood" "bye-bye, ba-by"

19,580

Coors, it was illegal back then to cross the Mississippi river with it. Come on give me something somewhat difficult. LOL

19,580

"That should have said "gosh darn, what's a Texas county Mountie doing in Arkansas"

34,575

"When we get home I'm going to slap your mama. There is NO WAY you came from my loyns."

34,575

My only regret having quite drinking was that Coors hadn't come east yet.

19,580

Oh I love your suits. It must have been a bitch to get a 68 evtra fat and a 12 Dwarf.

19,580

Oh really? I can't stand the taste of beer. And it looks way to much like piss in a toilet. LOL