1984 Jeep Pioneer 4sp 4x4=selling

105

Asked by Jun 18, 2013 at 10:20 PM about the 1984 Jeep Wagoneer

Preparing to sell my 1984 Jeep Pioneer, Engine strong@125k original miles, 4dr, (needs clutch) i'm 2nd owner & enjoyed so many adventures in it. Weathered look consistent with age, body pretty good; suggestions on what to include in listing.  Plan to list here, Jeep Forum & Craigslist. Gratitude guru guys(all guys right?)

5,925

Hi Basmin! Your car is pretty rare and if it is good shape it could be a collector's item! You should definitely post allot of pictures... Unfortunately, the broken clutch takes allot of value off of your vehicle >_< Just include anything that you might feel is important... Mileage, type of engine and everything GOOD about the car... Don't downplay it too much, but also be honest.

24,115

We actually need some Guru GALS and you seem to know your stuff (having read some of other posts)....and we ARE hiring for a full time Guru gig ....feel free to submit your resume ..lol!

Clutch job=four hour job plus machine shop service....why you gonna wait/make a big to do about it....just have it done already...ain't but a thing.~

forty one bucks? toooo rich! http://www.partsgeek.com/gbproducts/WC/2219-01049846.html?

105

Joef, my mechanic says he could put on a clutch for $400, didn't have an electrical problem afterall ;-) yo Racer_X, if i upload pictures of the cars i've owned could that count as a resume? truly, i always prefer hanging with the fella's cuz i love driving a stick ;-)

24,115

Hmm? Would you be able to make a decent profit AFTER spending the $400 is the question, I would think. No pics required @ Basmin. I've been impressed with your level of knowledge + you know how to drive a stick, sooo you're hired :)

dammit...my wife ONLY drive automatics...she made me get an CVT mini cooper..drat, such is the joy of interacting with the drive train~...just one more goody snatched from the hands~

105

Hey judge_roy, i'm selling this 1 took put money on a few things for the 90 Laredo i got in April...never got that trust fund money but if you're in the neighborhood & wanna help me out....Gotta tell you like the rest of those who stop by=the Biscayne is not for sale ;-)

5,925

Hope to see you on here more Basmin!!