what is the value of my 1984 Jeep Wagoneer 4x4 4sp?

115

Asked by Feb 28, 2013 at 08:09 PM about the 1984 Jeep Wagoneer

i am the 2nd owner of this Jeep which served me very well; we replaced pratically everything on it not long after i got in 1997.  electrical system went short on me and i stopped driving it; its been sitting on concrete.  there was a slight slip in the clutch, otherwise it worked/drove fine

..and just how many miles is on the odometer? How's the interior? seats ripped? worn pedals?

as it sits would say $800, if the motor turned-

102,855

A 20 year old 4X4 with a bad clutch and electrical problems has a very small pool of buyers. In my area of the country the scrap yards will pay $300 so sell it at least for that much.

Best Answer Mark helpful
115

thanks, extremely helpful...planning on salvage to repair my 1999 chevy cavalier or sell both for something used & well maintained

115

Judge_roy_beans, turned out the electrical wasn't bad after all; dropped a battery in it Saturday started strong after sitting 10 years! 125,000 original miles...mechanic says if i don't find something else i like it can be on the road again in 2 wks!! looking @ other '90's Jeeps

yay, Basmin-everything works out for the best, if given the right persuasions~