what is the value of my 1984 Jeep Wagoneer 4x4 4sp?

115

Asked by Feb 28, 2013 at 08:09 PM about the 1984 Jeep Wagoneer

i am the 2nd owner of this Jeep which served me very well; we replaced pratically everything on it not long after i got in 1997.  electrical system went short on me and i stopped driving it; its been sitting on concrete.  there was a slight slip in the clutch, otherwise it worked/drove fine

..and just how many miles is on the odometer? How's the interior? seats ripped? worn pedals?

as it sits would say $800, if the motor turned-

99,165

A 20 year old 4X4 with a bad clutch and electrical problems has a very small pool of buyers. In my area of the country the scrap yards will pay $300 so sell it at least for that much.

Best Answer
115

thanks, extremely helpful...planning on salvage to repair my 1999 chevy cavalier or sell both for something used & well maintained

115

Judge_roy_beans, turned out the electrical wasn't bad after all; dropped a battery in it Saturday started strong after sitting 10 years! 125,000 original miles...mechanic says if i don't find something else i like it can be on the road again in 2 wks!! looking @ other '90's Jeeps

yay, Basmin-everything works out for the best, if given the right persuasions~