My '82 with a 360 has developed a stallinf/vaporlocking problem. Just dies with no warning. Any body have exxperience with adding an electric fuel pump to correct this problem?

Asked by Sep 01, 2011 at 05:50 PM about the 1982 Jeep Wagoneer

10

And my '77 is doing the same thing. I put in an electronic fuel pump and still have the problem.

10

6,545

prob. ignition module. I think these used a ford module. gray box on driver fender well.

10

Turns out I had a faulty fuel filter. Just put it in but forgot about it and it was restricting the flow!