Our 1965 Wagoneer 4x4 is now or sale; it has 67K original miles on a 230 tornado engine. Transmission has been rebuilt and transfer case has been serviced. New tires, original paint, all original chrome from hubs to emblems to bumpers in excellent condition. We have it listed to sell to here in San Diego, if interested and want more photos please let know

25

Asked by Mar 22, 2015 at 03:11 AM about the 1965 Jeep Wagoneer

Runs great, only 2 owners with all paperwork regarding maintenance we have.  We
also have the entire manual for the 230 tornado engine (67K miles) Have the
original owners booklet on how to operate vehicle and 4x4 feature.  Interior is in
great condition has carpet kit ready to install just needs headliner and one bench
seat reupholstered.

209,885

Looks nice, good luck with the sale!