Where can I get a carburetor for a 1965 Jeep Wagoneer 327? Thanks!

Asked by Feb 01, 2007 at 05:15 PM about the 1965 Jeep Wagoneer

We have a rebuilt 327 engine from a 1965 Jeep Wagoneer which we need a carburetor for.  This particular engine was made by GM for Jeep.  Does anyone know where we can get this carburetor?  Thanks

15,130

Hello tconine-- I admit there are not many people around stocking carburetors for 42-year-old cars. Thanks to the information age you will not have to spend your days going from store to store and making thousands of dollars worth of phone call. I suggest you go online, go to www.google.com and Google it. Enter the information about your engine and you can browse through the numerous parts suppliers who pop up on your screen. Also keep an eye on Ebay. You might find sone being sold there. I hope this leads you in the right direction. Good luck from Bovan.