interior trim

Asked by Sep 28, 2011 at 01:09 PM about the 1984 Dodge Rampage

just purchased a 84 rampage with a 2.5 eng   the interior and the back glass have been removed im looking for some way to replace it  the truck really drives good but unfortunately i did something wrong and i broke the shift linkage where it snaps onto the transmission any one have any ideas to get me back on the road

Interior pieces except for the B-pillar trim and back cap wall piece are compatible with the Dodge Chargers and Omnis of those years. The rear window should be readily available. There is no rubber strip to hold them in like in some trucks, they are just glued in. There was a slider window available but they are rare. As for shifter linkages, there are easy and relatively modifications available to change the nylon shifter linkages to metal ball socket ends. I highly recommend this mod. I have seen the service to do the mods being offered on eBay. Just look for Dodge Rampage shifter linkage and it should come up. I am not affiliated with the people that are doing these mods. If you are handy, it is relatively easy to do yourself. Search for a how-to and part numbers.