My Dodge ramcharger will not start?

35

Asked by Jul 18, 2013 at 06:16 PM about the 1987 Dodge Ramcharger

The only time it will start is if i put fuel dirrectly into the carb, i have replace the fuel filter and took of the hose connecting the fuel filter too the carb and it spits gas but not alot. I dont know if there is enough pressure getting the fuel too the carb. I think the Fuel pump is still in good shape. Any ideas?

19,505

pump may be good but the suction line may be rusted thru and sucking air!

19,505

reverse blow air in line and bubbles will be herd in tank. non electric pump only, do not blow air in an electric pump. has check valve and will blow out

106,055

This one has set for a while. Did you remove and clean carb? Float is probably sticking. That's what I would check.