1983 dodge ramcharger.

10

Asked by May 05, 2013 at 02:13 PM about the 1983 Dodge Ramcharger

the connectors on the top of the gas tank that go to the fuel sending unit are rusted off. The tank is a replacement poly tank, not the original steel tank. Where can I find the connectors? How do I get the old sending unit out of the tank? I have the tank out of the truck...but I cannot see how the connectors and fuel sending unit detach from the tank. Do I need to drill out some fasteners to remove the unit? Where can I find a new sending unit with the connectors attached? I found a fuel sending unit on line, but it does not seem to have the connectors with it? Help.......

28,945

Well I wasnt around when this vehicle was made so hopefully one of the other gurus will see this post and be able to help you.