how much is it worth

Asked by Apr 23, 2010 at 04:57 PM about the 1981 Dodge Ramcharger

I have  1981 dodge ramcharger interior is not the best and the paint is stating too come off. wondering how much i could get for it?

20

All the 80's Dodge trucks paint sucks and if you had someone slide their butt on you for 40 yrs, you'd probably look a bit worn too. Point is that stuff matters not. This is the main stuff thats important--Mileage?/ Tires?/Driving it, does it pull to one side? Does it shake, rattle and roll?/ Brakes?/Rust?/Hows the engine compartment (cleaner the better)/Is the body straight?/ Glass?/Stereo?/ Does everything work? lights,emergency brake, air conditioning/ Fluids, clean? full?/ carpet?/ headliner?/etc. etc. etc. Ask this to yourself....Would you buy it? The worse it is the less you should ask and the longer its going to take to sell. If all is good, you could get $1500, to $2000. If its great maybe $2500. BIG ISSUE...If its got a carburetor its not as good as injected.....so that means no power and bad mpg. Now a days thats a big deal. Allen......