what is the industry name for the hose that comes from carbuerator?

Asked by Jul 03, 2010 at 10:00 AM about the 1979 Dodge Ram 50 Pickup

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

The hose that comes from the carb. is leaking making the truck lose gas but hard to start, also.  I need to know the industry name so I can replace it.

1 Answer

"RUBBER HOSE" Which hose ? There is a bunch of hoses coming from the mikuni carb.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Dodge Ram 50 Pickup Questions

Dodge Ram 50 Pickup Experts

#1 Hettboy
Reputation 1,250
#2 dodgecummins
Reputation 290
#3 d50junky
Reputation 140
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford F-150
2,133 Great Deals out of 191,041 listings starting at $290
Used Toyota Pickup
109 listings starting at $4,000
Used Dodge Challenger
259 Great Deals out of 22,374 listings starting at $7,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.