How much is my truck worth??

125

Asked by Jan 25, 2011 at 12:08 AM about the 1989 Dodge Ram

I have a 1989 dodge ram. Its runs great and doesnt have alot of problems. Its not to bad as being beat up. My gramma took really good care of it. It only has 108k miles on it.  I havent done much at all to it, only put new tires on it and put a new head unit.

765

Never heard of blue book before? I suggest you look there.

15

i got a 92 same body style just different front end keep it dont try an sell it old dodge trucks are hard to find urs either has a 318 or 360 id keep it mines on a 4inch lift with 33s mines big as hell

how is the body and interior??

CarGurus has a "What's My Car Worth" tool that can help you find the current market value of your truck. Give it a try here: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/instantMarketValue.action

205

I picked up my 87 Power Ram 4x4 for $900 5 years go. reg cab short box, cruise control, 318. 190,000miles Body had a couple small dents, but had no rust. It took me over 6 months to find one that was not over $4,000, or in really crappy shape. I'd say if you don't have to sell it, then keep it. They are great old trucks, and will waaaaay out last anything else out there.

30

I just got an 87 and it started smoking really bad for no reason but it still runs great anyone know why it would do that?

Yoh need to replace your valve seals.

35

i have a 1986 dodge ram my uncle has a 1985 1990 1999 1975 1983 dodges and there isnt nothing wrong with them they all run like a raped ape

50

I have an 89 dodge d250 le with the 360 gas motor in it all original with just over 80000 miles on it it needs some work on it but i love the truck. Just trying to figure out the value of it and how many of the 360 gas motors were manufactured.

im trin to fin wut a 1985 dodge ram wrth has sum rust and the milich is 43476 the the rino milich

40

I just inherited a 1986 dodge flat bed truck. $57K miles. Rusty but runs good. Any suggestion how to get a value and way to sell it to get a fair price? Thank you

I have a 87 with a built 318 bored over 30 jheads ported an polished chromoly push rods roller rockers Msd setup racing transmission with reverse cheetah valve body Hurst floor shifter electric fans an posi rear end for sale 3800 just needs cosmetics an paint

I know this isnt the right thread for my question but I have an 86 w250 with the 318 and 727 trans. It will not start, the lights and everything work but it won't crank over and there is no clicking when I try. Ive tried jumping it and grounding the negative to the motor and nothing. Tried putting it in neautral and still nothing. My radio light turns off when I try to start the truck but turns back on when I turn the key back off. Any help would be appreciated as I'm trying to get it ready for a road trip.