1987 Dodge Ram 50, I need a gas tank

Asked by Jun 30, 2013 at 09:04 PM about the 1987 Dodge Ram

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Can someone tell me what gas tanks are equivalent to OE for my truck? I need a new
one and I can't find one. Thanks in advance!!

2 Answers


Try rockauto.com. They're pretty good. I buy from there a lot. Good quality parts. HTH. -Jim



Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Dodge Ram Questions

Dodge Ram Experts

#1 kristibarney
Reputation 400
#2 maddog10931
Reputation 180
#3 Lee Hawk
Lee Hawk
Reputation 150
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Dodge RAM 150
38 listings
Used Dodge RAM 250
21 listings
Used Ford F-150
2,064 Great Deals out of 208,242 listings starting at $290
Used GMC Sierra 1500
762 Great Deals out of 69,764 listings starting at $1,800

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.