my 85 ram 100 has no power to the coil

25

Asked by Apr 21, 2008 at 09:17 PM about the 1985 Dodge Ram

I hot wired it now I don't have low beams or brake lights or turn signals I do have marker lights and high beams.  Where is the fuse box ? Are there 2? I found 1 under the dash below the steering wheel but did not find a fuse for headlights or brake lights. I'm lost.

43,565

There is an underhood fuse box also, usually on the driver's side.

65

check ur fusable links under hood by battery

995

best plan would be scrap it because it's an 85 and try buying something newer then a 2000... Thanks for playing

2,200

you hot wired it and you can't find the fuse box...stick to playing in the sandbox...!!!

540

larry has a good point, pull your finger out of your ass and sniff it, then wash up and go see a real mechanic....douche!

95

I second Dave's notion. Stop fishin for your butthole and reach for your VISA.