I have a 68 dodge w200 power wagon. What year front axles will fit it

Asked by Jul 10, 2016 at 10:25 PM about the 1968 Dodge Power Wagon

I need a 3/4 ton passenger drop front end for my 68 W200 power wagon. I
know dodge used the same front end for a number of years. Can you tell me
what years will fit my wagon?
Thanks
Mike

25

Mike I ask No expert in giving advice from what I'm going through with my 90 c/k rear end. From what we've been told you need to know your gear ratio that is in your truck and then go from there. If you don't know what it is or like in our case the tag was not in it any longer there are great videos in utube that show how to do it. Fairly simple. Then with that info you can plug it into Google and look up what years would work. Hope this helps to get you started

Thank you for the response. I do know the gear ratio (4:09) I am needing information on which year front ends are interchangeable with my 1968 power wagon. Thanks