Im looking to buy NOW.Who has what I want?

Asked by May 25, 2016 at 11:48 PM about the 2007 Dodge Nitro

What dealer is willing to work with me so i can buy my first car. Id like a dodge
nitro-2007-2009 is ballpark of what i can afford. Need financing on a loan. i
have a 2500$ down payment. I have an income (SSI). no debt. Who can help
me? Ive been searching and searching. Theres always one piece of the
puzzle thats missing and im so frustrated.

The piece of the puzzle is a credit score higher than 750. If you don't have good credit or good enough credit. Go to your bank, get a secure credit card ($300 deposit). Your credit line is $300. Use the card to buy your gas, groceries, utility bills, and pay the balance in FULL every month. After 12 months they graduate you into an unsecured card, usually around $2500 limit and bam your credit score is good enough to walk into a dealership and buy just about any car your income qualifies you for. (Barring that you don't damage your credit during that year by paying other bills). PS I used to be a loan underwriter with one of the largest banks in the United Staes. Any questions, shoot me a DM. Used cars APR's range from 9.99% to 23.99% and a new car will range from 0% to 5% depending on your FICO. Best of luck

(Barring that you don't damage your credit during that year by NOT paying other bills).**

thank you so much for your information. its really appreciated. ive been told by a couple of dealerships that its not my credit that is the problem..its my monthly income level ( its not enough according to them)..How ive budgeted things out is on a nitro thats no more than say 8000$....I have 2500$ down cash. Finance the rest ( and i put an APR of 19% over 60 months on their site calculators just to see what I might have to face) That monthly payment along with insurance etc etc I can afford. I dont have rent or a mortage to pay nor do i have any monthly bills. Im disabled but i can drive. Living in palm springs theres many many events. UBER and LYFT are doing well here and thats something I can do. So despite the little income I have presently I want to work and make money...but i need a vehicle. I know i sound like an idiot by asking something of a dealership to finance a loan to someone with my limited numbers who "has a vision and a dream with hope" lol Its ridiculous but I had to put it out there. Ive had offers but they are on nitros that are too expensive..then there are dealerships that have a great nitro for sale.. I contact them and dont hear anything back. Ive been on this search for almost 6 months...Anyway Thanks for listening. :)

Its not ridiculous, you need a vehicle. Never be afraid to ask questions. Ask if your city has any subsidies for this case, also, is a cosigner possible, a family member, or relative? STAY CLEAR OF THOSE BUY HERE PAY HERE used dealers. The only other suggestion I might make is to buy a care for $2500. I have found amazing deals including the saturn on my profile for $900 ( a one owner all maintenance records) everything works, and 99k original miles. Its not Nitro, but it will get you to and fro ! Best of luck. Hit me up if you have questions.

Yes, buy a more affordable vehicle that you can afford. Even paying cash like sixfoot recommends till you have enough money to get a vehicle you really want. a dodge nitro is not the best choice IMO.