not getting any electric

Asked by Jan 10, 2015 at 11:10 AM about the 1989 Dodge Omni

cant get no power anywhere car was in a small front end collision

Check battery voltage. It might have busted in collision. Also check battery connections are Clean and tight. Also check negative battery connections on the frame and motor. Also check for blown fuses.

A Dodge Omni!! OMG!! Get that thing back on the road! It might be the only one in this hemisphere- having said that, make sure the battery is grounding-

As aforementioned, check the battery and the connections going to it. It's possible they were damaged and are no longer making contact. The other thing to be aware of is that right behind the battery by the strut tower are what are called fusible links. These special wires act as fuses and it's possible that during the collision other wiring was damaged and shorted out, causing the fusible links to blow. Check this other question regarding the location of and how to test fusible links: