I have a1988 dodge daytona 2.5 L non turbo I have fuel going through the pressure regulator and going to the injector but NO gas goes through the injector please help at my wits end

Asked by May 14, 2013 at 10:26 PM about the 1988 Dodge Daytona

have installed 2 new injectors still gas goes into the fuel pressure regulator and into the injector but does not spray anything out nothing comes out of the injector car turns over but no fuel comes out of that injector

87,065

Have you checked the injector power fuse? Have you checked the ECM main power fuse and grounds? Do you have access to a "Noid Light"? If you can get one for your injector plug and you have injector power it will tell you if the injector driver in the ECM is working or not. If the "Noid light" doesn't flash then it is a good possibility that the ECM went poof.