ANY 1986,1987 DODGE DAYTONA CARS FOR SALE?

Asked by Aug 01, 2015 at 05:01 PM about the 1986 Dodge Daytona

1986 OR 87' DODGE DAYTONA,. AUTOMATIC,. ELECTRIC WINDOWS AND LOCKS, 2 DOOR,. HATCH BACK W/ REAR WINDOW, BLACL EXTERIOR BLACK INTERIOR,. RED LIGHTING FOR DISPLAYS ON DASH BOARD,. SHOWED WHEN AND WHICH CAR DOOR OR PART ON CAR WAS OPEN,. BUCKET SEATS,SUNROOF WINDOW. DESCRIBING BEST AS I CAN THE CAR I USED TO HAVE 20 YRS AGO,. I WAS 17 OR 18,. WAS LIKE BEING IN AN ARCADE,. PERFECT ADJUSTMENT FOR SEATING,. COMFORT AND STYLE. LOVE IT.

Only one, Nationwide, an '87 Daytona. Asking $13,781 ....58k miles. Washington State.

87 dodge Daytona Shelby Z turbo II. 85k.5 speed, excellent condition.

I have access to a 1986 Dodge Daytona C/S turbo, 1 owner good condition but does need a little work. I do not believe it is a Z. It is in a garage and I know it runs, I have even driven it. I'm not sure of exact instrumentation, but I can find out. If you are serious about this vehicle, contact me at ra_214@hotmail.com. It is my sisters car and she enlisted my help to sell. I will supply you with a vin and recent pictures etc thru Hotmail if you are interested

I have a 1986 dodge Daytona turbo z for sale. Send me a text 920-737-1698