1985 how they run

Asked by Feb 09, 2009 at 03:43 PM about the 1985 Dodge Daytona

I just bought the 85 and I heard the engin can fall out and they are junk cars so what is the truth?I love the car and hope I didn't over paid for it,It has 33,400miles and needs a new hood and tlc.

35

My 85 is in the back ground is yours a turbo? Lol fall out maybe if your retarded and drive around without motor mounts? They were cheap cars built cheap rattle a lot but are fun as hell. 33,400 miles no way upload some pics thats awesome. The motor is stout the frame and plastic pieces not so much.