Suspension

Asked by Mar 04, 2011 at 12:21 PM about the 1965 Dodge Dart

Hello, I've got a 65 GT that I'm slowly restoring and I think the next step for me is the suspension.  I think the front shocks are original so that's what I'm doing next.  The problem that I'm trying to correct is sway, or lean.  When I go around a corner it leans a lot.  It almost feels like the inside front wheel is going to come off the ground when I really make an aggressive turn.  I've noticed that quite a few people that restore these tend to replace the leaf springs.  Is the described problem the reason for that?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated!  
Thanks!

I put on Plymouth Duster V-8 springs from a 340. The thick (6 pack) springs keep it completely flat.

I ordered them through Year One. I got the front spring brackets from a junk yard. Going to add the bigger V-8 tortion bars as well.