how can you find out how many 1968 dodge coronet R/T are still in existence

Asked by Aug 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM about the 1968 Dodge Coronet

There must be a company someplace that can tell you how many of a certain type car was produced and
how many are still registered.  Can anyone give me any advice.

68,725

There used to be a company that would do that, for a fee. I remember, years ago, seeing an ad in Hemmings Motor News magazine. HTH. -Jim

Do you have the name of the company?

68,725

Unfortunately no. It was many years ago that I remember seeing the ad in Hemmings. Hopefully they're still in business and advertising. Figured it was worth a shot for you.