Do they make seat cover kits.

Asked by Aug 14, 2007 at 03:44 PM about the 1955 Dodge Coronet

I currently own a 1955 Dodge Coronet. I am in the process of restoring it. However the seats are somewhat worn and I wanted to know if there are any kind of slip over kits that you can put over the seats that zip up. I am just curious any information you can give me will be helpful.

Thanks

43,935

Try googling Year One, they are I believe the largest Dodge reproduction parts catalog company out there. Alternately, you could use some of the slip-on covers available at most Pep Boys, Advance Auto, etc., until you are ready to replace the factory seat covers. In the old days the upholstery was a lot less modular than today, and while todays seat covers typically zip up, the older ones were stitched or clipped on to the seat frame.

7,075

Did you look online at Hemming's Motor News or look up "1972 Dodge Coronet parts" as a general web search ?

7,075

CORRECTION - Type in "1955 Dodge Coronet", sorry.