1951 Coronet fenders and other parts

Asked by Dec 09, 2010 at 07:53 PM about the 1951 Dodge Coronet

I have a '51 Coronet I am restoring and I'm looking for some decent sheet metal and any other parts that I can use. Does anyone know of any sites or dealers that may have something useful. Thanks very much for your time!

45

Hi, I have sheet metal. My father had completely dismantled a 51 Dodge Coronet, 4 door sedan in his retirement,[what else could keep a guy happy?}. We have a '51 Coronet, in Original condition, w/ 36K orig miles, all orig except exterior paint, [done 35 yrs ago]. Considering selling "lock-stock and barrel" but what do you need? Feel free to call me at 301-585-4369. in Maryland. Parts are north of Phila in Bucks County. Thanks, Bernie

My father is restoring a 51 Dodge Coronet (Diplomat), and needs to replace a fender for the front passenger side. Would you be willing to sell one? He recently had the hub caps restored, drove the car to have repainted and a tire fell off. He was devasted...hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, Evelyn

I have three 51 coronets. What do you need. Here is my email Itopyrjeep@yahoo.com

55

I've got the windshield, back window, and most of the chrome pieces from a '57 sedan they might work, shoot me a message.