where do I find the window crank system for drivers side?

Asked by Sep 22, 2010 at 08:55 PM about the 1988 Dodge Colt

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer

The one on my '91 colt passengers side broke because the grease dries out and they have plastic parts which break just like the door latches. The crank system is called a regulator and is purchased through a dealer who can find one in stock. They quoted me a price of 85 dollars about six months ago.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Dodge Colt Questions

Dodge Colt Experts

#1 carGrrl
Reputation 140
#2 Peter Hermance
Peter Hermance
Reputation 50
#2 littlehorn
Reputation 50
View All