1976 Dodge Colt

35

Asked by May 11, 2011 at 11:31 AM about the 1976 Dodge Colt

6700 original miles on it.  Bicentennial Edition.  What is it worth?  Anyone have any ideas?

10

Might be interested in your car.. Larry 850-570-5076

35

What would you like to know? I will be in Salina Kansas (where the car is located) next month. Where are you located?

35

Just let me know. Thanks.

10

I am in Tallahassee, FL. Would like to know about dents, wrecks, rust,etc. Pictures of the front. Price. If you would like to talk you have my number or send me your number and I will call you. E-mail is majorcocoa@yahoo.com

85

Steve, Are you selling it or just trying to get an idea of its value? If its available please contact me . Thank you!

35

I am going to sell it but I am trying to find out the value of it. I will post more pictures of the car tomorrow as I just returned from a trip to Kansas to check on it and get some pictures. For one thing, the mileage is 16,700 original miles, not 6700. Still low mileage but wanted everything to be correct.

Hi I just sold the same car with same miles on it for $7400.00. Here is a pic. Hope this helps.

35

Thanks for the info. Yours appears to be in excellent condition also. I think I will shoot for around $5000 and I think that will be a very fair value. If you have any leads, please let me know and thanks again for the response. I have not put any type of ad yet in any type of magazine or anything. Did you just sell it locally or did you use another means?

35

Based on what I have seen and responses I have had, I am going to sell it for $5000 or the best offer close to that. Thanks for your response.

35

Based on recent responses and input from various sources, I am going to sell it for $5000 or the best offer close to that. Thanks for your interest. Thanks Larry. My cell phone is 510-387-5401 if you or anyone you may know of that indicates an interest.

Is it manual or automatic?

35

Automatic

5

I would love to contact you about some parts. If I could get your phone number or email I have some questions. Mines bobbyleafd7889@gmail.com. I have a 1979 Dodge Colt Wagon. I swear everything but the waterpump is original. 2.3L engine, 4cyl, 5 speed, with the push reverse.A clean title, Im the second owner. Body is in almost perfect condition. The paint is fine, original as well, it just has a dent on the hatch door. its big enough to pop out. With that reverse where you have to push down on the stick then right and down, at the bottom of the stick theres a boot, and inside that boot is the mechanism for the reverse and a cup with two ovals to fit rods in at the bottom. Well part of that cup blew out

5

Im also trying to find out how much its worth. I know alot about the car already and how rare it is. Theres only two in my state and I have one of em. Help would be much appreciated. Thank you

I am looking for a '74 parts car.

35

Sorry, not selling the parts...................selling the complete car. calsteve@pacbell.net is my email for contact.