Will you be able to send me a sticker for the car we bought until you get the proper paper work in order?

Asked by Dec 09, 2014 at 07:23 PM about the 1990 Volvo 740

this is a question on the volvo we bout about a month ago.  We keep getting pulled over for expired sticker.  Paper work has never been recieved!  Someone needs to get on this right away.  Email me at mabelr@bps.k12.mt.us

Need to  insure this car 1990 Volvo 740  vin number yvlfa884611434140

Tom Harmon

Bad news .... It's illegal to drive a car with no insurance or inspection. The burden is yours .. not the MVA's . I can't understand why they did not impound the car after the first violation ... No paperwork is no defense for driving an uninsured car. You should park the car until you get everything done because if your car is unsafe to drive ( without an inspection you can't be positive your car is safe) either you or someone else can get injured or worse. Not being rude but my family is out there too

+1, Call or email the seller directly to get all your paper work, Cargurus is only a listing site. In the meantime call your auto insurance agent to get insurance and stop driving the car till you have it all sorted out.