Change Radio Deck

5

Asked by Apr 06, 2010 at 01:18 PM about the 1994 Volvo 940

I have a 1994 volvo 940. I am trying to change the radio and it has a factory amp. I bought the adapter for the radio at a car shop and now I need to know if that adapter plugs right into the amp or do I have to do any otehr changes?

25

the amp should be able to plug in to the back of the cd player by using the remote wire or using your radio fuse it self the amp just needs to cut on and off when the car does the sound goes to the amp when you plug in the a/v cords they should plug into the back of the radio into the audio output part on the back of the raio