My 93 vw cabriolet is missing driver side front panel molding and idea of where to find a strip? Also sun visor needs replacing?

Asked by Sep 28, 2015 at 07:42 PM about the 1993 Volkswagen Cabriolet

I checked all the usual places and came up with nothing. There are some trim pieces on ebay. You can buy a roll of black trim, but it's very expensive. I would try your local salvage yard. Or you can google for example, "Florida salvage yards" and call for pricing and availability. Southern yards have more of the older vehicles around. Nevada, Utah, or Arizona are good places to search as well. They tend to crush anything 10 years or older around the northeast because of rust.